Styling for Occupied or Furnished Property
Our stylists will use their professional skills to make sure your marketing images stand out from the crowd by creating a positive first impression and attracting maximum interest.
A styling day is ideal for:
- Home owners or investors preparing a home for sale.
- Those wanting to create photography with maximum impact for a minimum investment.
- Discerning homeowners who want to take control of their sale and ensure that they get maximum online exposure, generating the most interest, highest offers and quickest sale.
We will update, refresh and reinvent your rooms to bring out their forgotten features and true potential. Why sell yourself short? Use one of our styling days to make sure your home looks its best and sells quickly for the highest price.
The one-off fee includes:
- An in depth conversation about your requirements
- An experienced home stylist for a full day at your property
- Beautiful accessories and soft furnishings to enhance each room
- An interior shoot by a professional lifestyle photographer.
Very often, clients are so pleased with their home’s new look, they ask if they can buy the items used. We’re happy to provide prices for individual items used on the day and of course, it’s helpful for potential buyers to recognise the room schemes from the photographs when viewing.
Our styling days start from £750. This price includes the use of all furnishings, a complete styling service and professional photography. There are no hidden extras. This costing would cover a typical 3 bedroom detached property but for a detailed individual price simply send us a copy of your floorplan or link to the property details.
We offer a very speedy service. The images will be supplied within 3 working days to avoid any delay with your marketing launch.
Our professional stylists will create a plan for your home using photographs and a telephone interview. We will arrive at an agreed time bringing with us a range of accessories and furnishings to complement your existing room schemes. After styling, we will invite our professional photographer to capture your home and supply a portfolio of marketing images for you or your agent to use.